About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2010.12.25 | No CommentsI got to see my nieces and nephews open their presents (and break the first one of the night!). It was so very exciting... it was almost like being there with them! This completely opens the doors for future family gatherings.
- Posted on 2010.03.12 | No CommentsYay, I'm still alive! Surgery went well (mostly), and I am on my way to recovery. As a very random coincidence -- or a blessing perhaps --, Calvin College had a campus visit for engineering students today that I would have otherwise been unable to attend....
- Posted on 2010.01.17 | No CommentsI'm back from Guatemala! It was fun, and it was really great to see my family again. It was the first time in many, many years that we could take a picture of the whole family together.
- Posted on 2009.06.06 | No CommentsNo more falling in love after two seconds, either. It's time to be careful not to fall for someone too quickly, but also careful not to wait too long. I now know what kind of girl I'm looking for...
- Posted on 2008.12.22 | No CommentsWishing that family and loved ones could be here to share the view of the winter snow.
- Posted on 2008.06.03 | No CommentsWhat lies ahead is unknown. Sometimes, one can only embark into a new adventure hoping to find compassion in those that drive through the long road. One can only hope to find ahead the one thing that means the most....
- Posted on 1998.07.14 | No CommentsUn poema a mi madre, reconiciendo su gran amor por sus hijos.