About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2010.03.01 | No CommentsThis hand is killing me, so I really want to get surgery done and over with, even if the mere idea of having it scares me to death. **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2009.03.25 | No CommentsThe road soon ended, but I wasn’t done. I wasn’t far away enough. I needed to drive some more. I hopped into the highway, into US131 northbound, and I drove....
- Posted on 2008.08.28 | No CommentsExpressing my anger towards poetry for its uselessness in helping me find love. Written shortly after "A Kiss in the Mist," after April told me we should remain just friends.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsA wish to love someone in a monogamous relationship.
- Posted on 2005.04.12 | No CommentsTired of just writing poems about love, I scream in desperation, wishing for real love to actually happen. PARENTAL WARNING: Due to strong, mature language, parental discretion is advised. **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2005.02.17 | No CommentsViviendo en la aungustia de un amor no correspondido (living in anguish due to a non-reciprocating love).
- Posted on 2003.10.20 | No CommentsA very abstract poem that some people have interpreted as the story of someone's struggle to fit in.
- Posted on 2003.09.22 | No CommentsAbout a beautiful woman who is misunderstood.