About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2011.08.13 | No Comments"God, please look after her," I prayed. "And please God, o please God, let me come back safe to her: allow me to see my love..."
- Posted on 2010.04.12 | No CommentsI've made up my mind: I'm going to Calvin. I am also enrolled in an Associate's in Electronics Engineering Technology at Cleveland Institute of Electronics. I'm ready to embark on a long-term adventure in robotics....
- Posted on 2009.04.29 | No CommentsAn attempt at justifying loneliness.
- Posted on 2009.03.25 | No CommentsThe road soon ended, but I wasn’t done. I wasn’t far away enough. I needed to drive some more. I hopped into the highway, into US131 northbound, and I drove....
- Posted on 2008.08.28 | No CommentsExpressing my anger towards poetry for its uselessness in helping me find love. Written shortly after "A Kiss in the Mist," after April told me we should remain just friends.
- Posted on 2008.04.21 | No CommentsRegret of falling for someone who is already taken.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.