About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
spectrum health Archive
- Posted on 2011.01.21 | 1 CommentI saw for the first time in a long, long time a joyful smile on her face and a look so bright, warm and full of hope that her happiness became mine. The last time I saw her smile and rejoice like this was when we first kissed. **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2010.04.29 | No CommentsMost of all, however, I am going to miss the leaders in particular who have been my mentors and inspiration: Daniel, Mary, Lloyd, Paul, Mitch and JR. Quite honestly, I would not have made it this far without them.
- Posted on 2009.06.06 | No CommentsNo more falling in love after two seconds, either. It's time to be careful not to fall for someone too quickly, but also careful not to wait too long. I now know what kind of girl I'm looking for...
- Posted on 2008.12.11 | No CommentsJR started switching the tablet with a good one that he brought along. That's when I decided to peek, and oh my goodness! There was a lady in the operating table with her stomach wide open!
- Posted on 2008.08.27 | No CommentsThis job is amazing in that it would allow me to work with development, databases and security all at the same time. And the best part is that I will be playing with our massive databases -- everything from patient data, to financial records, identity information and strategic data.
- Posted on 2008.06.27 | No CommentsThe Spectrum Health Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion opens on Monday, June 30.... So here I am, until 3:00pm, helping in the command center.
- Posted on 2008.05.31 | 2 CommentsToday, I took the CLEP Spanish exam. I scored a perfect 80!!! That means I will be getting 12 credits for the price of one...
- Posted on 2007.04.29 | No CommentsWishing happiness and well being to a loved one. I wrote this poem shortly after I learned about her car accident.