About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Computers – Computación Archive
- Posted on 2013.12.20 | 1 CommentI am trying to start an open source GPL project, in Lua or C++, with these main goals: speed/performance, security, ease of development, and being embeddable. It would provide a CMS, forum, and cloud solution.
- Posted on 2012.03.21 | No CommentsThis article explains how to create a slug field in dotCMS that can be used as an SEO-friendly URL. This custom field script also makes each slug unique.
- Posted on 2011.07.11 | No CommentsWidgets in dotCMS are nothing more than a special content structure. As a structure, everything in a widget, even the HTML and Velocity code, is stored in a field in the database, which means the code is in fact searchable.
- Posted on 2011.03.29 | No Comments"Are you absolutely certain that this is what you want to do?" Perhaps I could. But it would require my absolute devotion, enduring financial hardship, and making school my life for three long years. Could I really do it?
- Posted on 2010.12.25 | No CommentsI got to see my nieces and nephews open their presents (and break the first one of the night!). It was so very exciting... it was almost like being there with them! This completely opens the doors for future family gatherings.
- Posted on 2010.12.02 | 2 CommentsSo, what was the first thing I did? Well, I walked out of that ceremony with my naturalization certificate in hand and headed straight home to fill out the most important applications of my life: FBI and NOAA Corps.
- Posted on 2010.11.28 | No CommentsThis article is a compilation of common MIME types and their corresponding file extensions. Unlike MIME type lists commonly used in Apache and IIS, this list includes the now-popular Open Document Formats.
- Posted on 2010.08.05 | No CommentsI have installed simple WordPress sites before, but I never had a chance to dig into the technicalities, plug-in writing, admin tricks, SEO optimization and such -- until now. It was fun!