About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Spiritual – Espiritual Archive
- Posted on 2011.08.13 | No Comments"God, please look after her," I prayed. "And please God, o please God, let me come back safe to her: allow me to see my love..."
- Posted on 2011.06.15 | 1 CommentShe still couldn't believe it. It was still hard for me to process it as well. "You're not dreaming," I said once again. "This is real. This is happening." She hugged me once again, as our hearts shared the taste of a miracle...
- Posted on 2011.05.04 | No CommentsWhen I came into your life, I quickly found myself loving you and you loving me in such a profound way that we found no more natural progression than to want some sort of commitment in our relationship. Commitment... that's scary! **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2011.04.09 | No Comments...Addressed me as, "Cadet Mongefranco." "Cadet?" I thought. "Wow, that has a nice ring to it!" I felt liberated and invigorated. My life was finally catching up with my future, but this time in real life, not just in my dreams.
- Posted on 2009.03.04 | No CommentsIt starts up high in the vaporized waters, where the cosmos pauses as it passes through a heavy magnetic field....
- Posted on 2008.09.07 | No CommentsRain is their guide to the hidden, their road to the unknown, their fuel, and their power. Rain is a life form that surrounds them in the mist of the vivid tempest, wrapped in lightning, in this dark but refreshing wet air.