About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Frustration – Frustración Archive
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2010.12.09 | No CommentsSometimes, being in love is so obvious that no words are needed to express one's deepest feelings.
- Posted on 2008.08.28 | No CommentsExpressing my anger towards poetry for its uselessness in helping me find love. Written shortly after "A Kiss in the Mist," after April told me we should remain just friends.
- Posted on 2008.04.21 | No CommentsRegret of falling for someone who is already taken.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsA wish to love someone in a monogamous relationship.
- Posted on 2005.04.12 | No CommentsTired of just writing poems about love, I scream in desperation, wishing for real love to actually happen. PARENTAL WARNING: Due to strong, mature language, parental discretion is advised. **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2005.04.03 | No CommentsSaying good bye to a loved one in the United States of America as I started thinking about moving to Guatemala or Canada. Written in Spanglish (English mixed with Spanish).
- Posted on 2005.02.17 | No CommentsViviendo en la aungustia de un amor no correspondido (living in anguish due to a non-reciprocating love).
- Posted on 2003.10.20 | No CommentsA very abstract poem that some people have interpreted as the story of someone's struggle to fit in.