About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Hope – Esperanza Archive
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2011.02.14 | No CommentsA poem about a young woman fighting for her life and working hard for a full recovery after being involved in an almost fatal car accident, and how my feelings for her might be re-surfacing.
- Posted on 2009.05.08 | No CommentsThis poem explores my certainty in the future, in that I will one day find true love.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsA wish to love someone in a monogamous relationship.
- Posted on 2007.05.09 | No CommentsHoping that someone especial can start healing and feeling better. Written by the Grand River after visiting a friend Mary Free Bed (a rehab hospital).
- Posted on 2007.04.29 | No CommentsWishing happiness and well being to a loved one. I wrote this poem shortly after I learned about her car accident.
- Posted on 2006.02.04 | No CommentsA poem about seeking love, as distant as it may be. A dream about sailing away into the Ocean, looking for love.
- Posted on 2005.04.03 | No CommentsSaying good bye to a loved one in the United States of America as I started thinking about moving to Guatemala or Canada. Written in Spanglish (English mixed with Spanish).
- Posted on 2004.12.02 | No CommentsDeseando ver nuevamente a una persona amada que ha fallecido o desaparecido.
- Posted on 1999.08.31 | No CommentsSiempre existe una esperanza de ver a alguien nuevamente, ya sea en esta tierra o delante de Dios