About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Hurt – Daño Archive
- Posted on 2008.12.11 | No CommentsConfronting two deadly choices: to live without love, or love shortly in deception.
- Posted on 2008.08.28 | No CommentsExpressing my anger towards poetry for its uselessness in helping me find love. Written shortly after "A Kiss in the Mist," after April told me we should remain just friends.
- Posted on 2008.04.21 | No CommentsRegret of falling for someone who is already taken.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsA wish to love someone in a monogamous relationship.
- Posted on 2004.10.28 | No CommentsRemembering, still loving and trying to forget the person who stole my heart.
- Posted on 2003.10.20 | No CommentsA very abstract poem that some people have interpreted as the story of someone's struggle to fit in.
- Posted on 1999.02.23 | No CommentsHabiendo terminado una relación por falta de amor, ahora pido perdón y una segunda oportunidad.