About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Loneliness – Soledad Archive
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2010.12.09 | No CommentsSometimes, being in love is so obvious that no words are needed to express one's deepest feelings.
- Posted on 2009.09.01 | No CommentsWondering how long I should wait for someone special. Would anyone be worth waiting an eternity to meet?
- Posted on 2009.04.29 | No CommentsAn attempt at justifying loneliness.
- Posted on 2008.12.22 | No CommentsWishing that family and loved ones could be here to share the view of the winter snow.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.
- Posted on 2007.05.04 | No CommentsReflection on a famous photograph/poster titled, "Canal - Normandy" (taken by Bill Phillip).
- Posted on 2005.04.12 | No CommentsTired of just writing poems about love, I scream in desperation, wishing for real love to actually happen. PARENTAL WARNING: Due to strong, mature language, parental discretion is advised. **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2004.12.02 | No CommentsDeseando ver nuevamente a una persona amada que ha fallecido o desaparecido.
- Posted on 2003.10.20 | No CommentsA very abstract poem that some people have interpreted as the story of someone's struggle to fit in.