About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Pain – Dolor Archive
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2011.09.08 | No CommentsA poem about how a mariner's relationship with his loved one is falling apart due his love for the sea, and her desire for a different lifestyle on his part. His dreams, she dreaded. His life, she shredded. His dreams sank....
- Posted on 2008.08.28 | No CommentsExpressing my anger towards poetry for its uselessness in helping me find love. Written shortly after "A Kiss in the Mist," after April told me we should remain just friends.
- Posted on 2008.04.21 | No CommentsRegret of falling for someone who is already taken.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.
- Posted on 2004.12.02 | No CommentsDeseando ver nuevamente a una persona amada que ha fallecido o desaparecido.
- Posted on 2003.10.20 | No CommentsA very abstract poem that some people have interpreted as the story of someone's struggle to fit in.
- Posted on 1999.08.09 | No CommentsUna canción expresando mi sufrimiento.
- Posted on 1998.08.10 | No CommentsUn poema sobre una personada amada falleciendo.