About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Friendship – Amistad Archive
- Posted on 2011.04.07 | 1 CommentA poem about trying to figure out my feelings, conflicted by the past and an uncertain future. It's never easy, no To feel so confused To really never know Just what the hell it is That I keep feeling for you...
- Posted on 2010.08.26 | No CommentsThis poem is about my life-transforming week-long kayaking trip in the North Channel with some Calvin College students for Wilderness Orientation. I wrote it while atop a cliff where we went rock climbing.
- Posted on 2007.06.29 | No CommentsAlthough we sometimes get lost in our problems, we must not forget what we all are truly after: peace. Written for a friend while visiting her at Hope Network (a rehab hospital).
- Posted on 2007.05.09 | No CommentsHoping that someone especial can start healing and feeling better. Written by the Grand River after visiting a friend Mary Free Bed (a rehab hospital).
- Posted on 2007.04.29 | No CommentsWishing happiness and well being to a loved one. I wrote this poem shortly after I learned about her car accident.