About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
Romance – Romance Archive
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2011.09.17 | No CommentsA poem about what being in love is about. Did I love you? Did I ever love the joy of your company, the melody of your voice, your contagious smile, your forgiving heart?
- Posted on 2011.05.22 | No CommentsA poem about being afraid of commitment, but changing my mind after meeting someone very special -- the ONE I want to be with for the rest of my life.
- Posted on 2011.05.21 | No CommentsA poem about dancing with my girlfriend, and how this made me realize how happy she makes me.
- Posted on 2010.12.09 | No CommentsSometimes, being in love is so obvious that no words are needed to express one's deepest feelings.
- Posted on 2009.08.24 | No CommentsThis poem is about feeling overwhelmed by fear and doubt in the mere thought of asking someone out.
- Posted on 2009.05.08 | No CommentsThis poem explores my certainty in the future, in that I will one day find true love.
- Posted on 2008.12.11 | No CommentsConfronting two deadly choices: to live without love, or love shortly in deception.
- Posted on 2008.04.21 | No CommentsRegret of falling for someone who is already taken.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.