About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
break up Archive
- Posted on 2012.01.01 | No CommentsKnow that I have searched the Earth to find you, to find your love; and that I will tear the Heavens apart, if that is what it takes to be with you... But if you are not willing to receive my unconditional, everlasting love...
- Posted on 2011.09.08 | No CommentsA poem about how a mariner's relationship with his loved one is falling apart due his love for the sea, and her desire for a different lifestyle on his part. His dreams, she dreaded. His life, she shredded. His dreams sank....
- Posted on 2011.01.21 | 1 CommentI saw for the first time in a long, long time a joyful smile on her face and a look so bright, warm and full of hope that her happiness became mine. The last time I saw her smile and rejoice like this was when we first kissed. **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2009.03.25 | No CommentsThe road soon ended, but I wasn’t done. I wasn’t far away enough. I needed to drive some more. I hopped into the highway, into US131 northbound, and I drove....
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.
- Posted on 2005.04.27 | No CommentsA poem about moving on with a positive attitude after a break up.
- Posted on 2005.02.17 | No CommentsViviendo en la aungustia de un amor no correspondido (living in anguish due to a non-reciprocating love).
- Posted on 1999.06.29 | No CommentsUna declaración de amor para alguien con un corazón roto.
- Posted on 1999.04.27 | No CommentsUn poema de soledad en el cual recuerdo amores pasados mientras admiro las estrellas en el cielo nocturno.
- Posted on 1999.03.24 | No CommentsTodo amor bello termina eventualmente.