About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2011.06.15 | 1 CommentShe still couldn't believe it. It was still hard for me to process it as well. "You're not dreaming," I said once again. "This is real. This is happening." She hugged me once again, as our hearts shared the taste of a miracle...
- Posted on 2011.02.14 | No CommentsA poem about a young woman fighting for her life and working hard for a full recovery after being involved in an almost fatal car accident, and how my feelings for her might be re-surfacing.
- Posted on 2010.04.12 | No CommentsI've made up my mind: I'm going to Calvin. I am also enrolled in an Associate's in Electronics Engineering Technology at Cleveland Institute of Electronics. I'm ready to embark on a long-term adventure in robotics....
- Posted on 2009.09.01 | No CommentsWondering how long I should wait for someone special. Would anyone be worth waiting an eternity to meet?
- Posted on 2009.06.06 | No CommentsNo more falling in love after two seconds, either. It's time to be careful not to fall for someone too quickly, but also careful not to wait too long. I now know what kind of girl I'm looking for...
- Posted on 2009.05.08 | No CommentsThis poem explores my certainty in the future, in that I will one day find true love.
- Posted on 2007.06.29 | No CommentsAlthough we sometimes get lost in our problems, we must not forget what we all are truly after: peace. Written for a friend while visiting her at Hope Network (a rehab hospital).
- Posted on 2007.05.09 | No CommentsHoping that someone especial can start healing and feeling better. Written by the Grand River after visiting a friend Mary Free Bed (a rehab hospital).