About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2012.02.12 | No CommentsA prayer of gratitude to God for hearing my voice crying out all alone in the dark, and sending me not only light, but also the company of the most wonderful woman: April Turek.
- Posted on 2012.01.01 | No CommentsKnow that I have searched the Earth to find you, to find your love; and that I will tear the Heavens apart, if that is what it takes to be with you... But if you are not willing to receive my unconditional, everlasting love...
- Posted on 2011.09.17 | No CommentsA poem about what being in love is about. Did I love you? Did I ever love the joy of your company, the melody of your voice, your contagious smile, your forgiving heart?
- Posted on 2011.09.08 | No CommentsA poem about how a mariner's relationship with his loved one is falling apart due his love for the sea, and her desire for a different lifestyle on his part. His dreams, she dreaded. His life, she shredded. His dreams sank....
- Posted on 2011.08.13 | No Comments"God, please look after her," I prayed. "And please God, o please God, let me come back safe to her: allow me to see my love..."
- Posted on 2011.05.22 | No CommentsA poem about being afraid of commitment, but changing my mind after meeting someone very special -- the ONE I want to be with for the rest of my life.
- Posted on 2011.05.21 | No CommentsA poem about dancing with my girlfriend, and how this made me realize how happy she makes me.
- Posted on 2011.05.04 | No CommentsWhen I came into your life, I quickly found myself loving you and you loving me in such a profound way that we found no more natural progression than to want some sort of commitment in our relationship. Commitment... that's scary! **Note: This content requires site login.
- Posted on 2011.04.28 | 1 CommentA poem about the pain of having to leave a loved one for an overseas mission.