About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2011.09.17 | No CommentsA poem about what being in love is about. Did I love you? Did I ever love the joy of your company, the melody of your voice, your contagious smile, your forgiving heart?
- Posted on 2011.05.22 | No CommentsA poem about being afraid of commitment, but changing my mind after meeting someone very special -- the ONE I want to be with for the rest of my life.
- Posted on 2011.05.21 | No CommentsA poem about dancing with my girlfriend, and how this made me realize how happy she makes me.
- Posted on 2011.02.14 | No CommentsA poem about a young woman fighting for her life and working hard for a full recovery after being involved in an almost fatal car accident, and how my feelings for her might be re-surfacing.
- Posted on 2010.12.09 | No CommentsSometimes, being in love is so obvious that no words are needed to express one's deepest feelings.
- Posted on 2009.05.08 | No CommentsThis poem explores my certainty in the future, in that I will one day find true love.
- Posted on 2009.04.08 | No Comments"What the heck are you doing?!" April yelled with an awakening voice. "Are you even paying attention to me?!" "Huh?" I uttered, as I started to regain consciousness, awakening from my daydream world...
- Posted on 2008.08.24 | 7 Comments...We stood on top of the slippery yellow spider for a moment, holding hands and looking down. Then, I slowly and gently hugged her waist as she touched her forehead against mine. "Well, this is different," she said....
- Posted on 2007.05.09 | No CommentsHoping that someone especial can start healing and feeling better. Written by the Grand River after visiting a friend Mary Free Bed (a rehab hospital).
- Posted on 2006.05.11 | No CommentsCrazy about someone without knowing why.