About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2009.09.01 | No CommentsWondering how long I should wait for someone special. Would anyone be worth waiting an eternity to meet?
- Posted on 2009.05.15 | No CommentsYes, those were the days, in which I could play tag with both boys and girls. It was all before my mind expanded its horizons and started to notice the femininity of girls....
- Posted on 2009.04.29 | No CommentsAn attempt at justifying loneliness.
- Posted on 2009.03.25 | No CommentsThe road soon ended, but I wasn’t done. I wasn’t far away enough. I needed to drive some more. I hopped into the highway, into US131 northbound, and I drove....
- Posted on 2008.12.22 | No CommentsWishing that family and loved ones could be here to share the view of the winter snow.
- Posted on 2007.07.01 | No CommentsDwelling over a first, great, true love.
- Posted on 2007.05.04 | No CommentsReflection on a famous photograph/poster titled, "Canal - Normandy" (taken by Bill Phillip).
- Posted on 2004.12.02 | No CommentsDeseando ver nuevamente a una persona amada que ha fallecido o desaparecido.
- Posted on 2003.10.20 | No CommentsA very abstract poem that some people have interpreted as the story of someone's struggle to fit in.