About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2010.12.09 | No CommentsSometimes, being in love is so obvious that no words are needed to express one's deepest feelings.
- Posted on 2009.04.08 | No Comments"What the heck are you doing?!" April yelled with an awakening voice. "Are you even paying attention to me?!" "Huh?" I uttered, as I started to regain consciousness, awakening from my daydream world...
- Posted on 2008.08.24 | 7 Comments...We stood on top of the slippery yellow spider for a moment, holding hands and looking down. Then, I slowly and gently hugged her waist as she touched her forehead against mine. "Well, this is different," she said....
- Posted on 2005.12.12 | No CommentsAbout a very beautiful and lovely person.
- Posted on 2005.02.17 | No CommentsViviendo en la aungustia de un amor no correspondido (living in anguish due to a non-reciprocating love).
- Posted on 2003.09.22 | No CommentsAbout a beautiful woman who is misunderstood.
- Posted on 1999.04.23 | No CommentsLos sentimientos de un enamorado al despertar cada mañana.