About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2011.08.13 | No Comments"God, please look after her," I prayed. "And please God, o please God, let me come back safe to her: allow me to see my love..."
- Posted on 2011.04.28 | 1 CommentA poem about the pain of having to leave a loved one for an overseas mission.
- Posted on 2010.08.05 | No CommentsI have installed simple WordPress sites before, but I never had a chance to dig into the technicalities, plug-in writing, admin tricks, SEO optimization and such -- until now. It was fun!
- Posted on 2010.06.21 | No CommentsI breath clean air, feel the crystalline waters that are now so uncommon in Lake Michigan, watch eagles soaring around the sunset, and am wonderfully close to be eaten by a coyote. What?!
- Posted on 2010.01.17 | No CommentsI'm back from Guatemala! It was fun, and it was really great to see my family again. It was the first time in many, many years that we could take a picture of the whole family together.
- Posted on 2009.06.06 | No CommentsNo more falling in love after two seconds, either. It's time to be careful not to fall for someone too quickly, but also careful not to wait too long. I now know what kind of girl I'm looking for...
- Posted on 2009.05.02 | No CommentsAdmiring the sunset in Little Traverse Bay on Lake Michigan (Petoskey, Michigan).
- Posted on 2009.04.05 | No CommentsAfter the Pow Wow, I missed my exit to Lansing so I drove up to Flint, where in a split second I decided to go see the thumb of Michigan. I drove to Bad Axe, where I met some elite hackers.
- Posted on 2008.07.20 | No CommentsWatch my adventures around the world, meet interesting new people, learn how to hack into a computer network or build a little robot....
- Posted on 2005.04.03 | No CommentsSaying good bye to a loved one in the United States of America as I started thinking about moving to Guatemala or Canada. Written in Spanglish (English mixed with Spanish).