About The AuthorGabriel Mongefranco is an experienced leader in software development and security analysis. On his free time, he is also a writer, poet, philanthropist and adventurer. Learn more.
Popular Topicsadventures blogging break up canada coast guard coast guard auxiliary davenport university death dreams español familia friendship frustration God grand rapids great lakes guatemala hacking happiness hope lake michigan life love medical michigan my wife new job oceans recovery relationships robotics romantic sadness school secret love social justice solitude spanish spectrum health sweet travel usa volunteering web development work
- Posted on 2011.01.24 | 3 CommentsToday was my first day at Two Men and a Truck home office (headquarters) in Lansing, Michigan. My first impression was quite positive -- everyone treated me like I was part of a big family.
- Posted on 2010.12.02 | 2 CommentsSo, what was the first thing I did? Well, I walked out of that ceremony with my naturalization certificate in hand and headed straight home to fill out the most important applications of my life: FBI and NOAA Corps.
- Posted on 2010.05.20 | No CommentsThe good thing is that I've been getting excellent grades so far, probably because I have time to study and do homework. Plus, it helps that I love every single one of my classes!!
- Posted on 2010.04.29 | No CommentsMost of all, however, I am going to miss the leaders in particular who have been my mentors and inspiration: Daniel, Mary, Lloyd, Paul, Mitch and JR. Quite honestly, I would not have made it this far without them.
- Posted on 2010.04.12 | No CommentsI've made up my mind: I'm going to Calvin. I am also enrolled in an Associate's in Electronics Engineering Technology at Cleveland Institute of Electronics. I'm ready to embark on a long-term adventure in robotics....
- Posted on 2010.03.12 | No CommentsYay, I'm still alive! Surgery went well (mostly), and I am on my way to recovery. As a very random coincidence -- or a blessing perhaps --, Calvin College had a campus visit for engineering students today that I would have otherwise been unable to attend....
- Posted on 2009.06.06 | No CommentsNo more falling in love after two seconds, either. It's time to be careful not to fall for someone too quickly, but also careful not to wait too long. I now know what kind of girl I'm looking for...